Air to Air Heat Pumps
What the Cooperative Needs
- Sales Receipt
- T.I.P. REC Air to Air Heat Pump Agreement (Print Only)
- Rebate Form on Air to Air Heat Pumps (Edit and Print) - 2021
Member must complete and turn in all three items listed above.
This program is designed to promote Energy Star® qualified air source heat pumps (ASHP) as efficient electric heating and cooling ultra-efficient heating and cooling alternative for homeowners.
- Requires a separate meter installed outside of the house to monitor the heat pump usage.
- Requires an electric water heater that heats 100% of the hot water. (This water heater is not to be wired to go through the electric heat meter)
- Must sign an agreement with us allowing future cycling/control of the AC portion of the ASHP. (Maximum interruption of 3 hrs. per day)
- There is a minimum of 1½ ton and a maximum of 20 tons or less to qualify for this rebate or rate.
- Need to fill out an information sheet of the installation.
- This will allow you to be put on our electric heat rate.