T.I.P. Rural Electric Cooperative takes pride in helping develop leaders in the communities we serve so we started a scholarship program to recognize academic and community achievements made by young adults. These scholarships are considered an investment in the economic future of rural areas.
T.I.P. Rural Electric Cooperative is offering three scholarship opportunities:
- One $500 scholarship will be awarded to each school district in our service territory. These scholarship applicants must be graduating seniors whose parents/guardians are members of T.I.P. REC. Applicants must plan to enroll in an accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational/technical school. Click here to download application cover letter and fillable application form.
- One $1,000 will be awarded to a graduating senior that is planning to enroll in an accredited Lineworker Program. The applicants' parents/guardians do not have to be a member of T.I.P. REC but the applicant must attend a high school within our service territory. Click here to download the Lineworker application cover letter and fillable application form.
- A $500 scholarship will be awarded to any T.I.P. REC intern who is planning to enroll in an accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational/technical school or accredited Lineworker Program. Click on the appropriate application form listed in text above.
All applicants must fill out a scholarship application and complete the scholarship submittal requirements listed on the application.
- Scholarships will be distributed to the student payable to the college they are attending and to the student.
- If you have any questions, give us a call at 800-934-7976.
- The application deadline is April 14, 2023, and the scholarships will be awarded in May.